The New Zealand Eating Disorders Clinic (NZEDC) is hosting a free event called HOPE NIGHT…
We have an opportunity for an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic Accounts Officer to join our Office Administrative team at Western Springs College-Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (WSCW).
This is a 25 hour per week role, 52 weeks of the year and we also offer flexible work arrangements.
Some of the essential attributes of the role include:
* An eye for detail, a methodical and accurate approach to work and great customer service skills.
* Accounts Payable and Receivable experience.
* Friendly and approachable manner.
* A high regard for confidentiality.
* Confidence in working autonomously and/or within a team environment.
The Accounts Officer will report to the School Business Manager. Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya (email@example.com), for a detailed job description.