There's a handy little list of the final key dates for the 2023 Springs-Waiōrea school…
We are seeking a highly organised and aroha-fuelled individual to fill the role of Kai Urungi (Business Operations Manager) at Ngā Puna o Waiōrea on a 12 week, fixed-term basis; this position has the potential to be extended into a longer term. The Kai Urungi will report to the Tumuaki and closely collaborate with the Te Ohonga Ake Chair.
This is a 40 hour per week role and the successful applicant will need to work onsite.
Some key responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinating workflow to ensure smooth day to day operations including being the communications lead between staff.
- Developing and maintaining the 2024 Calendar including incorporating key events and Whānau engagement initiatives.
- Assist in financial management including budget tracking and reporting.
- Collaborate closely with the Te Ohonga Ake Property advocate and Tumuaki on property-related matters.
- The lead in organising and executing events.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please contact the Tumuaki’s Personal Assistant, Deborah Peace, firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed job description.
Applications including a CV and covering letter should also be emailed to Deborah Peace [email@example.com] and the closing date is Friday 3rd November 2023 at 3pm.