Managing Exam Stress
Exams can be an extremely stressful time for many people. Make sure that you are taking care of yourself during this period.
Here are some videos provided by Massey University that provide tips to help with stress and other important topics around exam season. Remember to also give yourself credit for what you have already achieved this year!
- Organisation … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mjyZU902s8
- Study Tips … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69hN-6jmI_c
- Nutrition … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lFj8v5cYWw
- Exercise … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oF-VB-rww8
- Sleep … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ7yAScLSpM
- Relaxation …https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lCqR1lCN0
Students Contribute to National Review of NCEA
[Photo] Helena Copsey, Archie Lee-Cooper, and Marco Scott at the Student NCEA Review Hui at Hobsonville (our other Academic Leader, Rangiatea, was on a study tour in China).
Last week the Student Academic Leaders attended an NCEA review meeting at Hobsonville Point. We discussed many intriguing topics involving NCEA with students from other schools. We covered ideas such as cross-curriculum subjects, project based learning and the timespan of NCEA levels. It was extremely interesting to be able to see the differences between our school and the others and how they incorporate other forms of learning along with NCEA. We were also able to walk around their campus and see a Flexible Learning Space (FLS) similar to the space Western Springs will soon move into, which was fascinating.
The 2018 Student Leaders
Rangiatea Buchanan, Helena Copsey, Archie Lee-Cooper, and Marco Scott