Here is an update of the rebuild over the past few weeks and what is planned for the next 4 weeks.
- Waiorea Build Site (Whare Tapere, Whare Ako) – ongoing works
- New Main Teaching Block – ongoing works, secondary steel installation, combined service trench installation West Wing, Level 1 concreting, curtain wall installation, West roof cladding, first fix service installation, Level 1 flooring complete.
- Gym – precast panels and structural steel.
- New Technology Block is now fully operational.
- Front entrance of school (beside Admin and Waiorea) – during school holidays the access to this area of the school will be closed off due to installation works on new incoming utilities, power, water and data. There will be fencing around the works. There will be no vehicle or pedestrian access to this area of the school.The front gate will not be operational while these services are being installed.
- Planned site works and Demolition for September
- Central driveway services
- Library preparation for reconstruction
- Hard landscaping to central driveway and grassed areas
- Planning for new incoming utilities, power, water and data for installation over October school holidays.
Health & Safety Manager – Western Springs College