58th Annual Ngā Whakataetae Mō Ngā Manu Kōrero Taku Manu Kākātarahae, Taku Manu Taiko,…
This is a fundraising initiative to raise money for laptops for WSC/NPoW students that genuinely can’t afford them – this is a huge education equity issue!
It is about doing online surveys (approx. one every two months) and Springs/Waiorea being paid for it.
– You are likely to only get one survey every 1 or 2 months (so not spam).
– Online survey length – under 10 minutes.
– You can unsubscribe at any time.
This is a numbers game… if we have many people doing just one survey every couple of months, we will get laptops into the hands of some very well deserving students in no time at all. Sign up here (takes less than 4 minutes).
– Hospice NZ has 1,221 supporters and has earned over $18,000 from buzzthepeople in four years. Otumoetai Intermediate school has 271 supporters and has earned $1,450. A small school in Auckland has 10 supporters and has earned $385.
– By joining buzzthepeople you’ll also go into a monthly draw to win cash prizes for yourself.
THANK-YOU for reading and considering – you can sign up here.