Extended Seasonal Greetings Although the year is drawing to a close, it is worth noting…
We have an opportunity for an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic Finance Officer to join our Office Administrative team at Western Springs College – Ngā Puna o Waiōrea (WSCW).
This is a 30 hour per week role, 52 weeks of the year and we also offer flexible work arrangements.
Some of the essential attributes of the role include:
* An eye for detail, a methodical and accurate approach to work and great customer service skills.
* Accounts Payable and Receivable experience.
* Experience with Approvalmax, Hubdocs and Xero.
* Critical thinking and effective problem solving skills.
* Experience in financial processing and management of systems and payroll processing.
* Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to new systems.
* Friendly and approachable manner.
* A high regard for confidentiality.
* Confidence in working autonomously and/or within a team environment.
The Finance Officer reports to the School Business Manager. Please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Asha Vaidya (firstname.lastname@example.org), for a detailed job description.
Applications (CV & cover letter) should be submitted to Asha Vaidya by 3pm on Fri 3 June 2022.