58th Annual Ngā Whakataetae Mō Ngā Manu Kōrero Taku Manu Kākātarahae, Taku Manu Taiko,…
Our school policies and procedures are maintained through SchoolDocs, which follows a 3-year review schedule to keep them up to date.
Each term, the whole school community (whānau, parents, caregivers, students, staff and the Board) is invited to review and comment on specific policies and procedures open for review.
The policies open for review during Term 3, 2023 are:
- Inclusive Education (Board review)
- Māori Educational Success (Board review)
- Learning Support (Board review)
- Learning Support Coordination
- Identifying Learning Support
- Gifted Learners.
To participate in the review, and for further information about our policies, please visit SchoolDocs via the link on our website here: